Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup in Glass Bottles
100% pure, award-winning New Hampshire maple syrup packaged in a variety of delightful glass bottles. Choose from a maple leaf, the traditional gallon jug or a decorative design such as a skiing Santa, a moose, old man of the mountain, a covered bridge, a maple leaf and many others
After the syrup has been enjoyed the bottle can be reused and treasured for years to come. Folks have reused their bottles for storing salad dressings, oils, vinegars and even our grandma fills her bottles with colored water to decorate the window ledges around her home. Use your imagination and enjoy both the syrup and the specially designed bottles!
Transitioning to the New Grading SystemPure Maple Syrup is graded based on color and taste. The maple industry is uniting as one to help customers purchase the syrup they love no matter where they are in the United States or Canada by all maple producers now calling their syrup grades by exactly the same name. This change over may take a little while, but in the end we feel that it will benefit both the customer as well as the producer and retailer. As we go through 2015 we will be supplying maple syrup from both grading systems. Once we have sold out of our remaining containers that were labeled in 2014 we will transition over to the new grading system. Listed below are descriptions for both grading systems.
Grading system prior to 2015 remains as follows:
- Light Amber is very light in color and has a smooth and delicate flavor. We feel it captures the very essence of the maple tree - A Fuller Sugarhouse Family Favorite.
- Medium Amber is slightly darker in color and has a bit more pronounced maple flavor, which is both rich and smooth.
- Dark Amber is even darker in color, with a very pronounced maple flavor that some people desire.
- Grade B is the darkest in color with strong maple flavor, predominantly used for cooking but many just love all that flavor on their pancakes.
- US Grade A Light Amber will now be called US Grade A Golden - Delicate Taste.
- US Grade A Medium Amber and US Grade A Dark Amber will basically become one grade and will now be called US Grade A Amber - Rich Taste.
- Grade B will now be called US Grade A Dark - Robust Taste.
Save 10% if you buy by the case!