Maple Mustard BBQ Wings
- 1/3 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Medium lemon, juiced
- 1 Clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 2-2 1/2 lbs Chicken wings (16-20 wings)
- For the Sauce: Whisk together Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, and thyme in a medium-sized bowl, then slowly whisk in the oil. Once sauce is made, pour over the chicken wings. Let the wings marinade for at least 4 hours.
- For the Wings: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place wings on grill using tongs. Keep the grill covered, but occasionally flip the wings until they are golden brown. This should take about 20 minutes.