Maple Pumpkin Pie
- 2 Eggs
- 1 can Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
Maple Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Confectioner's sugar
- 1 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup Chopped pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth. Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edges. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake 45-50 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and top of pie is set (cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary). Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners’ sugar, Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup and pumpkin pie spice until stiff peaks form. Pipe or dollop onto pie. Sprinkle with pecans if desired.