Gluten Free Maple Cheesecake Recipe
1½ cup graham cracker crumbs – easily can substitute of gluten free graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup (for crust)
3 tbsp butter, melted
24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
¾ cup pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup (for filling)
3 eggs, room temperature
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup and butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Mix the cream cheese and maple syrup. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into the spring form pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325˚ oven until it is set, about 45-60 minutes.
- Drizzle with additional maple syrup if desired.