Maple Apple Muffins
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2-3 Medium apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 cup Melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place muffin wrappers in the muffin cups. Whisk together flours, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, egg, butter and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and stir together.
- Add in the diced apples and continue to stir. Once all combined, fill the muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes and then let cool before eating.