- 1/4 C. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- soy sauce 2 T.
- 1 Clove garlic
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- 1 Lb. salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Serve with fresh vegetables.