Maple Bacon Quiche
- 1 Refrigerated pie crust
- 4 Large eggs
- 10 Slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Half and half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place pie crust in 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, half and half, salt and pepper, and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup. Set aside.
- Layer bacon and cheese in crust-lined pan, then pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 40 – 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting in wedges and serving.