- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 2 Cloves of slivered garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Wash one bunch of asparagus and remove woody stems (about the last 1 to 1.5 inches of the asparagus spear).
- Place asparagus spears on a large cookie sheet.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Optional: Add two cloves slivered garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast 12-15 minutes, turning once at the halfway point. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with one loosely packed tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately.