Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crust
- 3 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Melted butter
For the filling
- 12 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 can Pumpkin puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together ingredients for the crust. Press the mixture into pie plate and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese and brown sugar. Once smooth and creamy, add in the pumpkin puree. Continue to mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Begin to add in the eggs one at a time. Next, add the evaporated milk, Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup and vanilla. Continue to beat until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust and let bake for 45 – 60 minutes.
- Once cooked, drizzle with addition Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup if desired, and then cool and serve.