- 1 Small head (about 1 pound) green cabbage, shredded
- 3 Carrots, peeled, then grated
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp Freshly minced onion
- 4 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp Celery seeds
- 1/2 tsp Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss cabbage, carrots, and red pepper in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together onion, olive oil, vinegar, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup , celery seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well. Serve immediately. Refrigerated, slaw will stay fresh up to three days.