Maple Cider Martini
- 1 oz. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar
- 1/2 Small Apple, Chopped, plus slices to garnish
- 1/2 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 oz. Apple Cider
- 3 oz. Vodka
- Optional Club Soda
- Rub some lime juice on the rim of your martini glass, then dip in the sugar to coat the rim.
- Place the glass in the freezer to chill. Muddle the lime and half apple in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Layer in the liquid ingredients and add ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour into your martini glass and add the apple slice and optional soda.