Maple Roasted Pecans
- 1 cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl, and toss to coat.
- Spread pecans on parchment or foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until sugar is caramelized.
- Set pan on wire rack, and let cool 10 minutes.
- Break apart any nuts that have stuck together, and serve.