Maple Banana Nut Muffin
- 1 3/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Melted butter
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Bananas (mashed) *overly ripened are best
- 1/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Nuts
- In a large mixing bowl mash up bananas and add in all the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add dry ingredients into a sifter and sift into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees, Spray muffin tin with non stick baking spray and fill the cups with muffin batter. Spread nuts evenly over muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a tooth pick is inserted into middle of muffin and comes out clean.