Maple Delicata Squash
- 2 lbs Delicata squash (about 2 large)
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, then crosswise; scoop out the seeds. Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick wedges. Toss with onion, 1 tablespoon oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring once or twice, until tender and beginning to brown, about 30 minutes.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, rosemary, syrup and mustard in a small bowl. Toss the vegetables with the dressing.