Maple Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini
- 3 Medium Zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise, pulp removed
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 C. Red Onions, diced
- 1 C. Canned Chickpeas
- 1 C. Chopped Canned Artichokes
- 4 Multi-Colors Baby Bell Peppers, sliced thin
- 1 C. Snacking Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 C. Chopped Kalamata Olives
- 2 t. Capers
- 1 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 C. Tahini
- 3 T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 t. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 t. Salt
- 1/2 C. Water
- Place hollowed out zucchini on paper towels for draining for 1 hour; turn zucchinis over and allow another hour to drain any additional fluids.
- To make the filling, Saute garlic and onions until onions are translucent. Add remaining ingredients and saute over medium low heat for about 10 minutes, until heated through.
- Set filling aside to cool or cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To make the tahini dressing, Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Transfer into a squeeze bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To bake and stuff the zucchini, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a spoon, fill each zucchini boat with filling.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with tahini dressing.