Blueberry Maple Muffins
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 stick Melted butter
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a different bowl, whisk together egg, Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, milk, and butter. Once mixed, slowly pour over dry ingredients, then fold in blueberries.
- Stir all ingredients together just enough to evenly distribute blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins – fill the cup up 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool in pan for 3-5 minutes before transferring to rack to cool completely.