Crunchy Broccoli Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing
- 4 cups chopped broccoli,chopped small
- 1 (15 oz or 1 1/2 cups) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- Heaping 1/2 cup dried cranberries, or more if you like
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds (or sliced almonds)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- to taste Salt
Maple Mustard Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Place all dressing ingredients into a small jar or bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour over salad and mix again until well combined. Salt to taste, if desired.
- Salad can be served immediately or refrigerated for up to 4 days.