Gluten Free Maple Cornbread
- 1 cup Gluten free flour
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Sugar
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and stir together.
- Pour your wet ingredients into the dry and combine.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool, then remove cornbread and serve.