Maple Fruit Leather
- 1 1/2 Pounds Fresh Fruit, washed and deseed if necessary
- 2 t. Lemon Juice
- 1/3 C. Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Sugar
- Preheat oven to 200º F. Line a baking sheet pan with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add fresh fruit to a blender or food processor and puree. Add maple sugar and lemon, then pour contents into a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat. Stir occasionally until thickened.
- Pour pureed fruit onto lined sheet pans and spread into a thin layer with a spatula. Place into oven for 3 1/2 – 4 hours until the fruit leather is just barely tacky and lifts easily from the parchment.
- To store: Cut strips into 2-inch pieces and secure with a small piece of parchment and butchers’ twine. Store in an airtight bag for up to a month