Maple Mocha Pudding
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp powdered instant coffee or powdered instant espresso
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- Pinch salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine the cornstarch, coffee/espresso, cocoa and salt into a large, heavy-bottomed pot and whisk to mix. Whisk the egg yolks slightly in a separate medium sized bowl, then add the milk and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup. Stir this mixture into the cornstarch mixture, then begin to heat over medium-high heat.
- Gradually bring the mixture to a boil, stirring regularly. Once the mixture comes to a boil, stir constantly for 1 minute, then remove from the heat and stir in the butter and vanilla.
- Ladle into 4-5 serving bowls, top with a piece of wax paper, then let cool before chilling. Let chill for several hours before serving.