Maple Pumpkin Pulled Pork
3 lbs. Pork roast
3/4 Cup Pumpkin puree
2/3 Cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
1/4 Cup Apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Worcestershire
- Place pork roast in a crockpot.
- Add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, salt, Worcestershire sauce.
- Use a spatula to mix together the pumpkin mixture over the top of the pork.
- Cover and set crockpot to high.
- Cook for 4-6 hours, or when the pork is tender.
- Using two forks, pull the pork apart until well shredded.
- Stir well into the pumpkin mixture.
- Cover and allow to cook for another hour, until the sauce thickens.
- Spoon mixture onto hamburger buns. Serves 8-10