Maple Apple Blondies
- 1 1/4 C. Brown sugar
- 1/2 C. Butter, melted
- 1/2 C. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 t. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 C. All purpose flour
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 1/2 t. Apple pie spice
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Baking powder
- 3 C. Apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 inch pan with parchment paper and coat with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar. Then beat in the Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, apple pie spice salt and baking soda.
- Add in the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl and beat until combined.
- Fold in the diced apples and spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges are golden. Remove from heat to a wire rack to cool.