Maple Bacon Tater Tots
- ½ bag frozen tater tots
- 1 package of bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 T Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- To taste Salt, Pepper, Seasoned Salt
- 2 T Sriracha (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour tater tots into a bowl and season with salt, pepper, and season salt.
- Wrap one bacon strip around each tater tot, then place onto lined baking sheet. Use toothpicks to secure bacon around tater tot.
- In a small bowl, mix maple syrup and sriracha, then brush over the tots. Save extra sauce to use for dipping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bacon is browned, and the tots are crispy.