Maple Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 lb Ground Meat (Pork or Beef)
- 3 Tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Sage Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash mushrooms, remove stems and set aside. Coarsely chop the stems.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chopped stems, ground meat, pure maple syrup, sage, rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne until well incorporated. Stir in the goat cheese crumbles.
- Pack each mushroom with sausage, creating a mound shape. Place stuffed mushrooms onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until meat is cooked and sizzling. Garnish as desired.