Maple Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1 head Raw broccoli
- 1/2 Small onion, sliced or diced thinly
- 4 slices Cooked bacon
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar,Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, olive oil, and salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, oranges, and onion, then pour dressing over top. Stir to coat the entire salad. Add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.