Maple Chipotle Flank Steak Tacos
- 3 Chipotle Chilis in Adobo Sauce, minced
- 1/4 C. plus 2 t. Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 5 T. Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 t. Salt, divided
- 1 1/2 lb. Flank Steak
- 2 t. Canola Oil
- 3 C. Finely Chopped Cabbage
- 1/2 C. Julienne-cut Radishes
- 1/4 C. Roughly chopped Cilantro Leaves
- Marinade: Whisk chipotle, ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, 3 tablespoons vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Place flank steak in a large re-sealable plastic bag, and add chipotle mixture. Re-seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove steak from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade. Oil grill rack and add flank steak. Grill steaks, 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium rare, 6 to 7 for medium and 8 minutes per side for medium-well. Let rest 10 minutes while preparing slaw.
- To make the slaw: Whisk the remaining 2 teaspoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, the remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar, the remaining ½ teaspoon salt and oil in a medium bowl. Add cabbage, radishes and cilantro and toss to combine.
- Slice the flank steak into thin strips, across the grain. Fill tortillas with steak and slaw and top with avocado.