Maple Chocolate Donuts
- 1 c All-Purpose Flour
- 1 c Cake Flour
- 2/3 c Cocoa
- 1 c Brown Sugar
- 1 t Baking Soda
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 3/4 t Salt
- 1 1/2 t Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 c Milk
- 1/2 c Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 c Plain Yogurt
- Optional - toppings for your donuts. Suggestions include: Fuller’s Maple Cream, sprinkles, or melted chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a mixer, beat dry ingredients together until well combined: flours, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Begin adding in wet ingredients: eggs, milk, maple syrup, and yogurt. Mix on low until smooth.
- Once all ingredients are combined, start filling your donut baking pan with batter, ¾ full.
- Bake donuts at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes, checking frequently as they bake.
- When donuts are done, place on a rack to cool before serving.
- After donuts cool, you can decorate with additional toppings, including Fuller’s Maple Cream, melted chocolate, or sprinkles.