Maple Mustard Green Beans
- 2 lbs Green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp Coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Chopped green onion (including green top)
- 1/2 tsp Salt and fresh-ground pepper
- In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat. Add beans and cook, uncovered, approximately 5 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain and pour into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix mustard with vinegar, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and oil. Pour over hot beans and mix to coat well; sprinkle with onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.