Maple Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- 1 lb Little Sausages
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each third around a little smoke, being sure not to stretch bacon.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Mix together brown sugar andFuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup. Carefully brush brown sugar mix onto the bacon wrapped smokies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F or until bacon is crisp. Transfer to a small crock to keep warm.