Maple Pork Ribs
- 3 lbs Pork ribs
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 1 3/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 dashes Hot sauce
- 3 shakes Soy sauce
- 3 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Place ribs in pan, cover the ribs with the sauce.
- Bake in 375° oven for 30 minutes, decrease oven temperature to 350° bake for 40 minutes.
- When pork is tender and falling off the bones, take out of the oven. Let the meat rest for a few minutes.