Maple Pecan Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups Whole-wheat flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp Butter for skillet/ griddle
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, canola oil, and vanilla just until combined. Then whisk in flour mixture and fold in pecans.
- Make sure ingredients are well blended, but do not over stir.
- Coat the skillet/griddle with butter and place on medium heat. When hot enough, drop ¼ cup of batter into hot skillet. Once pancakes start bubbling, flip carefully to cook the other side. You should only flip the pancakes once.
- Serve with Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup immediately after removing from griddle/skillet.