Maple Waffles Cones
- 1 C. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar
- 4 large Egg whites
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 4 T. Butter, melted
- 1 C. All-purpose flour
- Preheat your waffle cone maker. You can also use a pizelle maker.
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Scoop batter into machine, 2 heaping tsp for a small cone/bowl and 1 1/2 Tbsp for a full -sized cone/bowl.
- Leave in the waffle cone maker for 40-50 seconds, then pull out and shape into a bowl or wrap around a cone.
- Set aside to cool, then repeat with the rest of the batter.