Maple Peach Pork Chops
- 2 C. Peaches
- 1/2 C. Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 C. Water
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 T. Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, or set grill to medium/high heat.
- Puree the peaches with water in a blender on high.
- Pour peach puree and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Mixture should become thick and sticky.
- Once mixture is thick and sticky, take off heat and mix in balsamic vinegar.
- Brush glaze onto pork chops then season with salt and pepper. Bake or grill pork chops until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, then serve.