Maple French Toast
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 cup Half-and-half
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Unsalted butter, for griddle
- 8 slices Texas toast-style-bread
- Sliced fruit and walnuts (optional)
- Whisk together eggs, milk, half-and-half, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, vanilla, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Heat griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat; butter. Quickly dip 1 slice of bread into egg mixture, then place in skillet. Cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm with Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup alongside.