- 3/4 cup Water
- 5 tsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 quarts Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple sugar, or to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 5 teaspoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, salt and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball.
- Heat oil for frying in deep-fryer or deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels.
- Combine ½ cup maple sugar and cinnamon. Roll drained churros in cinnamon and sugar mixture.