Maple Peanut Butter & Banana Energy Bars
3 very ripe bananas
1 cup peanut butter
¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
2 cups oats
1 cup nuts and/or seeds
- Using a hand or standing mixer, mix the bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon/vanilla, if using, until very smooth.
- Add oats and nuts/seeds and mix until combined.
- Turn out onto a parchment-covered baking dish (about 8×8 inches). Press and flatten with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until golden brown on edges.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting bars.
- Wrap in plastic wrap. Store at room temperature for a week or freeze for up to 6 months.