Maple Peach Preserves
- 15 Peaches, peel and remove pits
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 2 cups Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- Peel and remove pits of peaches. Chop peaches to your preferred size, but keep relatively small. This can be done by hand or using a food processor.
- Once peaches are chopped, place them in a large pot and add lemon juice and Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Place heat on low and let simmer and thicken for 30-45 minutes.
- Pour preserves into jars with lids and process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.