Maple Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 (12-oz) Bag fresh cranberries
- grated rind of 1 orange
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coarsely chopped candied ginger
- Mix Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Sugar with water and bring to boil. Simmer over moderately high heat for about 5 minutes, or until liquid becomes slightly syrupy.
- Add cranberries and simmer an additional 5 minutes, or until berries begin to pop. Add orange rind, juice, Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup and ginger and simmer another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce into hot, sterilized jars. Sauce will keep in refrigerator two to three weeks. It may be frozen for longer storage.