Iced Maple Latte
- 1 C. Milk
- 1-2 C. Ice
- 1 1/2 C. Coffee or Espresso, at room temperature
- 2 T. Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- · In a jar with a lid, pour milk and shake vigorously back and forth for a minute, until foamy. Take off the lid and microwave for 15 seconds.
- Fill two large glasses with ice. Pour coffee evenly between the glasses.
- Drizzle in maple syrup between two cups. Add more if desired.
- Using a spoon, hold back the foam and pour a little milk into each glass. Then, take spoonfuls of the foam to add on top of the latte
- Stir to combine and then enjoy!