Maple Grilled Corn
- 8 ears Corn
- 1/2 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/2 stick Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a bowl, combine Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, melted butter, and salt and pepper.
- Remove the first layer of husks and all the corn silk from each ear of corn.
- Gently spread out the remaining husks and baste the corn with the maple-butter mixture.
- Wrap corn in tinfoil and place on grill. Cook corn for 16 minutes, turning each piece after 8 minutes.
- Unwrap and remove husks, then serve.