Maple Country Style Ribs
For the Rub
- 5 T. Fuller’s Sugarhouse Maple Sugar
- 2 T. Kosher Salt
- 2 T. Parprika
- 1 T. Chili Powder
- 1 T. Cumin
- 1 T. Garlic Powder
- 1 T. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T. Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 t. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 t. Celery Salt
- 1 t. Oregano
For the Ribs
- 2 Pounds Boneless Country-Style Pork Ribs
- For Serving Maple BBQ Sauce
- Mix all ingredients for rub and add ¼ of the Maple Barbecue Rub in a dish. Reserve remaining rub blend in an airtight contain for future use. For more intense flavor, use an additional ¼ of the rub.
- Dredge the ribs on all sides in the rub, cover them with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook the ribs, uncover and let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes while you prep the grill.
- Clean and oil cooking grate. Turn off heat on ½ grill. Place pork on cool part of grill, cover and cook until meat registers 145 degrees, flipping over once or twice.
- Transfer the pork to a platter, cover it loosely with foil, and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with Fuller’s Maple BBQ sauce.