Slow Cooker Maple BBQ Ribs
- 3 lbs. baby back pork rib rack
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 3 Tbsp. mustard
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, plus additional BBQ sauce for after ribs are cooked (try our Maple BBQ Sauce Recipe)
- Season rib rack with salt and pepper.
- Place and line the rib rack (height wise) in slow cooker. Place the meaty side facing the outer wall of the slow cooker. Rib rack should curve with the wall of slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine mustard, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and BBQ sauce and stir until well combined.
- Pour and evenly coat entire rib rack with BBQ mixture, making sure to get both sides and all edges of the rib rack.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours until meat is done and tender.
- Once cooked, remove from slow cooker and layer on extra BBQ sauce.