Maple Apple Chips
- 3-4 medium apple (Fuji, Pink Lady, Cortland or Gala work well)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix together maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl. Rinse and core the apples, using an apple corer. Then slice a quarter off the top and bottom of the apple. Slice the remaining apple using a mandolin set to 1/8″ thickness.
- Spread apple slices evenly across two baking sheets. Use parchment paper for easier clean-up. Using a pastry brush, coat apple slices with maple syrup.
- Bake for approximately 1 1/2 – 2 hours, rotating twice. Baking times will vary depending on apples and how thick you sliced them.
- Maple Apple Chips will crisp up slightly once cool, and are ready to enjoy!