Spicy Maple Sausage Dip
- 32 oz VELVEETA
- 2 10-oz Cans Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- 1 t Chili Powder
- 1/2 t Cumin
- 1 t Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- For garnish • Green Onion, Cilantro
- Brown and crumble the breakfast sausage over medium heat. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the VELVEETA into cubes and place in a saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently. Once melted, begin adding tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add in crumbled cooked sausage. Stir together and serve hot with tortilla chips.