Slow and Sweet Maple Beans
- 2 cups Rinsed and dried Navy beans
- 10 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp Ground mustard
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- In 6-quart Dutch oven, bring beans and 10 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
- Drain water from beans and pour beans in slow cooker.
- Add onions, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, brown sugar, ground mustard, salt, and ginger to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or until beans are tender and liquid is absorbed.