Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
15 oz Chickpeas or Garbanzo Beans
1 T Olive Oil
1 T Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
1 T Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Sugar
1/4 t Ground Cinnamon
to taste Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Pat dry with a paper towel and spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45- 50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Test as you go to ensure desired crispiness.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, maple syrup, maple sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Place chickpeas into the maple syrup mixture and toss until they are coated.
- Pour coated chickpeas back onto the lined baking sheet and caramelize for about 10-15 mins.