Maple Cornmeal Waffles
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Yellow cornmeal
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup Milk, slightly warmed
- Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup to taste
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- Beat yolks until smooth and set aside.
- Beat the whites until stiff. Reserve.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir the beaten yolks with the milk and melted butter.
- Add this to the dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Fold in the beaten whites.
- Use immediately on a heated waffle iron.
- Serve with your favorite Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup