Maple Glazed Pretzels
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Over medium-high heat, melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Add the brown sugar and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup.
- Stir until the mixture comes to a rolling boil. Immediately turn of the heat, but do not remove the saucepan from the burner.
- Add the pretzels to the sauce pan, and gently stir to coat.
- Spread the coated pretzels on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Let pretzels cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Break pretzels apart and transfer to serving bowl if eating immediately. Allow pretzels to cool to room temperature before packaging or storing.