Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 3 3/4 lb Sweet potatoes
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/3 cup Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup Pecans
- 1 1/2 cup Miniture marshmallows
- Heat oven to 400°F. Have ready a rimmed baking sheet and 1 1/2-qt shallow baking dish.
- Pierce each potato once with a fork and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 1 hour until very soft. When cool enough to handle, split potatoes and scrape pulp into a large bowl. Add butter, Fuller's Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, salt and pepper; mash until smooth. Spoon into baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake 30 minutes until hot. Remove foil. Sprinkle with pecans, then marshmallows; bake 6 to 7 minutes until marshmallows are slightly toasted.