Maple Orange Lemonade
- 3 lbs. Oranges, juiced, 1 sliced
- 5 Lemons, juiced, 1 sliced
- 7 C. Sparkling water, chilled
- 1/4 C. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup + more to taste
- 4 sprigs Mint or Lemon Balm
- Ice Cubes
- In a large pitcher whisk together the orange juice, lemon juice and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup until incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Just before serving, pour in the sparkling water and stir to combine. Adjust seasonings to your taste with more maple syrup. Serve over ice cubes garnished with orange slices, lemon balm or mint leaves.